At Maid In Heaven we work hard to make your life easier, you simply tell us how we can help. We offer professional, detailed house cleaning services for your Charlotte home, apartment or condo. Select us for your one–time or recurring cleaning needs. You tell us your needs and we will create just the right kind of home cleaning services suitable for you. There are no contracts to sign and we always call the day before your scheduled cleaning to confirm.
Our normal or regular house cleaning services consist of:
- Dust baseboards, window ledges and ceiling fans (within reach)
- Dust all furniture including legs, pictures
- Clean and shine mirrors and glass furniture
- Vacuum all carpeted areas and rugs
- Dust and damp mop hardwood floors with vinegar and water
- Clean and disinfect all bathrooms including tub, tile, shower, toilet, vanity, lights above mirrors, mirrors and floors.
- In the kitchen we wipe down appliances, including top of refrigerator, disinfect counters, clean inside of microwave, scrub sink and mop floor.
- Make all beds
- Clean and mop laundry room floor
Spring Cleaning Services
Spring Cleaning is an intensive thorough home cleaning service. You may want to choose a “spring cleaning” the first time we clean for you, then switch to a “normal” cleaning routine that best suits your needs.
In addition to the normal cleaning listed above the Spring Cleaning consists of:
- Instead of just dusting the baseboards, they are washed. Doors, door frames, window casings, window ledges, chair railings are all washed.
- Fronts of all cabinets are washed
- Blinds are dusted, or we will be happy to wash them slat by slat.
- Dust light fixtures and wipe off light switches
- Wash all wood work
- Clean ceiling fans (if they can be reached)
- Dust and/or vacuum furniture including legs
- Shelves or book cases: all items removed, dusted and replaced, thoroughly clean shelves
- Dust pictures
- Clean mirrors (including tops)
- Cobwebs removed (ceilings, corners of walls, down near baseboards etc.)
- Vacuum carpeted areas including edges where the carpet meets the walls
- Dust / damp mop hardwood floors including under the furniture
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms including tub, tile, shower, toilet, vanity, lights above the mirror, mirror, cabinet fronts and floor
- Clean and disinfect kitchen countertops, tables, sinks, fixtures, cabinet fronts and floors
High Priority, High Traffic Cleaning
High priority, high traffic cleaning is the perfect service for customers who enjoy house cleaning services on a frequent basis and yet don’t want or need the whole house cleaned. You tell us the amount of time you wish Maid In Heaven to be in your home and where you want us to clean and leave the rest to us.
- Make a list of priorities and leave it for the cleaner
- Choose specific areas or items
- The cleaner then starts at the top of the list and works her/his way down until time runs out
No time for a list? No problem! In absence of a list, we will clean in the following order:
- Lived in areas such as den or master bedroom
- Formal areas
We cannot promise that we will be able to complete all items on your priority list, but we will do the best job we can and clean as much as possible within your pre–determined time limits.
Maid In Heaven’s cleaners will cheerfully do any cleaning tasks you would like us to including but not limited to washing and drying linens and remaking beds, laundry, ironing, cleaning inside refrigerator, oven, vacuuming furniture, organizing rooms or closets, dishes and cleaning/organizing attic or garage.