Move In / Move Out
Cleaning Services for your Move
Get your home ready to show when you have decided to sell it or have your new home cleaned and disinfected and ready for your arrival. Move out cleaning is also a great way to get your deposit back on home you are renting.
For a move in or move out cleaning, Maid In Heaven can do some or all of the following:
- Dust baseboards, window ledges and ceiling fans (within reach)
- Wash or dust baseboards, window casings and ledges
- Clean interior windows
- Wash front and sides of cabinets
- Wash / wipe down shelves and drawers
- Clean and disinfect interior of refrigerator, freezer, microwave and oven
- The stove top will be cleaned and drip pans scrubbed
- Blinds: dusted or washed slat by slat
- Wipe/ wash doors and door frames
- Clean light fixtures and switches
- Wash or dust all wood work
- Dust or wash ceiling fans (if they can be reached)
- Wash / dust shelves including pantry and closets, or book cases
- Clean mirrors (including tops)
- Cobwebs removed (ceilings, corners of walls, down near baseboards etc.)
- Vacuum carpeted areas, including edges where the carpet meets the walls.
- Dust / damp mop hardwood floors
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms including tub, tile, shower, toilet, vanity, lights above mirrors, mirrors, cabinet fronts, and floors.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen countertops, sinks, fixtures and floors
Maid In Heaven is here to help with all of your cleaning needs. Whether you need routine/recurring cleaning, a one–time cleaning, a seasonal deep cleaning, or a clean up after renovation or remodel, we can help. Pick up the phone and dial 704–566–4000 and we will ask you a few simple questions to understand your cleaning needs. You will be given an estimate right over the phone. Or, if you prefer, you can request a cleaning estimate online.